You can’t win a race until you start running.
The mountain is tall, but once you’ve climbed it, you can see how dreams are a reminder of a larger picture in the world for each of us
Today i have learned that even the little, quick decisions can make a big difference. Im happy to realize THAT
* being corny can teach you confidence (oh boy)
* its practical to love that thing you don’t love most and bloom where you are planted – SEO whatevs!
* my favorite beast pal with an inappropriately sized ego have shrunk back to manageable size
* there is nothing to learn from someone who already agrees with you
* if in this world, there’s a mistake, that’s Floyd Gayweather
I cannot express how happy I am to become one of the 20 participants who were sent to Google Workshop.
I often ask myself what Im born to do and how the heck am I going to achieve it! Praying does help, by giving me the right circumstances. Although I don’t wanna be stuck in the werld of I.T. , I will take every opportunity that will cultivate me more…because right now, it is where my strength is as far as “work background” is concerned.
To Google thank you:
– you’re the holy mother of all search engines who made me aware that “pronk” is a word. LOL
– you’re my most reliable “research paper” partner and
– well the biggest spy organization in the world
Take me seriously alrightie!
in the words of MLTR, “Someday It’s Gunna Make Sense”, ooolrayt!